My daughter (a bag of carrots) is making me learn about blogging!! I am typing this under sufferance and supervision. Apparently my spelling is not to her liking! She wuld hav me mis al da duble leters nd half da vowels!
TOR!!!! fyi, that stands for 'tons of roflmaos' - and Carrot, quite frankly your spelling's cr*p even by text standards. For things like blogs, emails and forums you should use proper spelling - it's easier to make sense of, and when your doing that sort of thing there usually isn't any rush.
Hi there! "Who is Lizard Breath?" I hear you ask. This is a term of "endearment" my "charming" siblings used to call me because my first name sounds a little like Lizard Breath.
I now have a daughter who actually keeps lizards (Blue Tongues). This is a photo Rachel took of one of her Lizards.
I would love you to leave a comment to let me know you have visited my blog. If you do leave a comment, please do not use language (or abbreviations of language) that you would not use in front of your Pastor.
U 4got da changin of leters 2 numbers nd dropin da 'g' of da end of ing.
ReplyDeleteSOZ!!!!
ReplyDeleteTOR!!!! fyi, that stands for 'tons of roflmaos' - and Carrot, quite frankly your spelling's cr*p even by text standards. For things like blogs, emails and forums you should use proper spelling - it's easier to make sense of, and when your doing that sort of thing there usually isn't any rush.
ReplyDeletewhoops - just realised I put the wrong 'your' in there; it should be 'and when you're doing that sort of thing'.
ReplyDeleteI thought the name sounded familiar, thought that Rachel must have borrowed it. I think the your siblings may be responsible for that tag.
ReplyDelete