Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sunny Queensland (part 1)

Wednesday, 26th May



Packed and waiting to be delivered from this cold, foggy, typical Tasmanian Winter's Day.












Ahhhh, that's better!!!!!








Thursday, 27th May at Wet & Wild:
The Eight Racer (pictured) was my favourite event at Wet & Wild 'cause I could beat everyone else!!!!! (That's me already standing up on the right of the photo while the other's are still finishing). It was a coolish day, and there were only about 3 other families in the whole park, so queues were non-existent. Just had to climb to the top, and down you went.






Friday, 28th May - Sea World!

The Dolphin show was definitely the highlight at Sea World. Amazing!













Saturday, 29th May
It poured! Until 11am anyway. By then it was too late to do anything major so we played tennis, swam, and just filled in the day around the Holiday Park where we were staying.







Sunday, 30th May


We caught the train into Brisbane, went to Southbank market (basically just a collection of jewellery stalls - not a patch on Salamanca), took a walk around Chinatown and then ended up at the Science Centre (Hannah's choice!).







That's all for now because I have to go and put another load of washing on the line. It's so cold in Hobart today that my fingers get numb putting the washing on the line. I won't be able to type again until they thaw out. I also have to organise my shopping list and go and get some groceries as our cupboards are bare. Hopefully I will get back to finishing my blogging before Hannah :)

5 comments:

  1. Too wet here to put washing on the line:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way do you mean Melbourne or is it Brisbane that you meant. That is what you had confused to other day on the phone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, she beat you. Still I'd love to hear what you enjoyed. Hannah seems to enjoy water and sun and that sums up her holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Joolz, I meant Brisbane - don't know why I do that - fixed now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, you coulda visited us! :)

    ReplyDelete