Hi there! "Who is Lizard Breath?" I hear you ask. This is a term of "endearment" my "charming" siblings used to call me because my first name sounds a little like Lizard Breath.
I now have a daughter who actually keeps lizards (Blue Tongues). This is a photo Rachel took of one of her Lizards.
I would love you to leave a comment to let me know you have visited my blog. If you do leave a comment, please do not use language (or abbreviations of language) that you would not use in front of your Pastor.
Whose birthday was it?
ReplyDeleteLol - happy late Birthday.
I really like your new hair cut. Saw you at the funeral today, but didn't get over to tell you that I think the new 'do' really suits you.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday, but I have to say that I think my mum is the best ever :)
I am hoping that you will blog a pic of the new you. I'd like to see the new hair cut, it must be good if it meets with Em's approval.
ReplyDeleteI like it too - Do you know Dad was home for about half an hour before he even NOTICED?
ReplyDelete*rolls eyes* That's a typical man, carrot.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, Happy Birthday! (Even if I am late!) I'm happy that your kids think you're the best Mum ever and that you had a good time. :)
Pics of the 'do please!